Sybase query tool
The Sybase database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom Sybase database browser tailored to Sybase, a Transact-SQL SQL editor with Transact SQL and Sybase specific features and syntax highlighting, custom Sybase visual tools, and Sybase specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
- A Sybase create table tool that generates Sybase specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, identity, and the ability to add check constraints.
- A Sybase alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter Sybase tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, rename table, rename column, drop column, and drop constraint
- Sybase SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, indexes, procedures, and triggers for Sybase
- Tools for editing procedures, and triggers for Sybase.
- Sybase Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, tables, views, procedures, triggers, indexes, constraints, users, and roles
- Displays Sybase table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit tables in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL, and support for editing multi-line data.